THE ISABELLA Navy Blue Rattan Woven Bag
By Soli & Sun
Inspired by the minaudière bags of the 1930s - an era when bags were seen as decorative and ornamental, THE ISABELLA is brimming with character. Crafted by our artisans in the Philippines, the structured semi-circle bag is made from T’nalak fabric with an iconic Solihiya rattan weave overlay. You’ll find a brass twist lock clasp to open this beauty, whilst the interior reveals a drawstring opening. Featuring a wooden beaded top handle, the bag also comes with a detachable
crossbody strap - perfect for when you need a hands free option for umbrellas in the fall.
- Size: 13.5" length x 13" height.
- Made from T’nalak fabric, Solihiya rattan weave and brass
- Twist-lock front fastening and interior drawstring fastening
- Detachable crossbody strap
- Designed by Clare Hynes and hand-crafted by artisans in the Philippines