Golden Koi Kimono
- Angelique St. Croix kimonos are completely handmade using a special technique that employs the ancient art of Indonesian batik. Each kimono takes our skilled balinese artisans a minimum of 7 days to produce from start to finish. All of our kimonos are proudly made under ethical working conditions by skilled artisans on the beautiful island of Bali. Because each and every garment is handmade from start to finish, no two pieces are completely identical but we do our very best to ensure that they are perfect nonetheless.
- Our Golden kimono features some of our most complex work yet. No detail was overlooked in the making of this piece.
- Gold with shades of golden bronze with hand-painted koi fish and lotus flowers
- Lotus flowers are regarded in many different cultures as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration, and rebirth. Lotus flowers bloom in the dark just as we bloom in our darkest places
Hand painted 100% satin silk
- The standard Kimono was made to fit a range of sizes at around 60 centimeters in width. This Kimono is 99 cm long.
- Hand painted in non-toxic dyes. Hand wash in cold water, air dry. All of our fabric is boiled twice to ensure there is no further shrinkage or color loss after it goes home with you.